Author Topic: Re: What are you Playing?  (Read 36587 times)

Offline flamesnake55

• Kamakura Superhero
  • I'll show you the true meaning of stupid.
    • Facebook
Re: Re: What are you Playing?
« Reply #795 on: September 06, 2011, 02:06:09 PM »
Warhammer 40k Space Marine :)
END OF LINE.

Offline Elitist_Jerk

• Court Guard Captain {Moderator}
  • Quincy
  • The frightful adonis of infamous temperament
    • Facebook.
Re: What are you Playing?
« Reply #796 on: September 07, 2011, 05:34:56 AM »
Warhammer and Dead Island. Looking for co-op on Dead Island, hella fun.
"I don't do anything wrong, and yet, here you are, CONSTANTLY acting like a total arse... there's something wrong with you."

Offline Dancing_Mad

• Quincy
« Reply #797 on: September 07, 2011, 12:09:59 PM »
I'm playing old school N64 games (Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon, Majora's Mask, Mischief Makers, etc.) and I plan on replaying Ace Attorney (I've been obsessed with it lately for various reasons) while I wait for Arkham City to come out.
Dressing like a clown and alienating yourself from everyone doesn't make you a visionary or a sexy loner. It just makes you bat sh*t insane!

~And that's just the way I like it! Uwee-hee-hee!~

Offline Bad Turkey!!

• Soul Reaper
  • *le nom*
    • Deviantart
« Reply #798 on: September 15, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »
Beat Phoenix Wright Ace Attourney. What will I do now?

Play Phoenix Wright Ace Attourney: Justice for All. Can't wait to see Fransika!
"The best medicines always taste bitter."
--Orochimaru

AnimeIowa '12 Cosplays:

- Kanji Tatsumi (Persona 4)
- Roderich "Austria" Edelstein (Hetalia)
- Cheren (Pokémon Black/White)

Offline Sparky

• Staff Member
  • Quincy
  • Jedi Master
    • Mehve.org
« Reply #799 on: September 21, 2011, 02:02:25 AM »
Still playing EVE.

Our capital ship builder informs me that construction on my Rorqual will begin at the end of this week and that it should be ready for delivery about a week into October.

Rorqual is the larger of the two.  To put this in perspective a rookie ship would be about the size of one of the letters in the small text at the bottom of the image.  Rorqual is a jump-capable hauler and mining support ship; more useful then a jump freighter because it can fit a cloak, tank, smartbombs and drones, but lower cargo capacity.

Offline Cyanide_Cinnamon-Rolls

• Staff Member
  • Quincy
  • The Average Fujoshi, sort of.
« Reply #800 on: September 21, 2011, 06:00:56 AM »
Omg... I remember EVE D; i heard about that one yearssss ago duuude...How is it?
Sailor Uranus
Rise Kujikawa
CUL
[specialsurprise.jpg]

Offline Sparky

• Staff Member
  • Quincy
  • Jedi Master
    • Mehve.org
« Reply #801 on: September 22, 2011, 02:33:56 AM »
Omg... I remember EVE D; i heard about that one yearssss ago duuude...How is it?

Not doing too well.  Since the Dominion patch came out there's been a serious problem with lag during fleet battles which became self-reinforcing as people switched over to missiles (using Drake battlecruisers instead of battleships) and capital pilots trained into supercarriers (drones instead of gun dreadnoughts).  Missiles and drones consume more server-side cpu then guns do but with uncertain outcomes due to supercapital supremacy, nobody wanted to field battleship fleets (they're expensive to lose compared to battlecruisers).

CCP spent the last year working on walking in stations which ultimately had no impact on subscriber numbers.  With no new space-side features there is nothing to drive alliance war because the desirability of space isn't changing; the strongest hold the best space and have no reason to expand as the mechanics now make territorial expansion undesirable.

The Northern Coalition allowed Goonswarm to move in next door, and Goonswarm organized the western third of the NC into an invasion of the southwest, while the eastern NC attacked the Drone Russians.  The Russian counteroffensive demolished the council-based NC when Goonswarm's leadership opted not to get involved in a war they did not choose against a bloc they'd rather not fight in the first place, particularly when they were fighting their own war to conquer Fountain for an ally (TEST, the reddit alliance).  

Offline Loki

• Quincy
« Reply #802 on: September 22, 2011, 01:41:33 PM »
Gears of War 3.
Life is Art~Live Abstract

2011 Video Gaming Feedback Thread!

Offline BlackShadow

• Quincy
  • WE ARE DOING THIS BRO!
« Reply #803 on: September 23, 2011, 01:33:28 AM »
Gears of War 3, Dead Island, and Catherine.
AnimeIowa 2012 Cosplays:
Amaimon (Ao no Exorcist)
Len Kagamine (Vocaloid)
The Sufferer (Homestuck)
God Tier Dave (Homestuck)

Offline KuramaBabe

• Soul Reaper
  • Proud Mpreg fan
    • My YouTube
« Reply #804 on: September 23, 2011, 07:58:54 PM »
A year or so ago, my friend Sugar gave me her copy of Unlimited Saga and I FINALLY got around to picking it up and playing. Okay, story and character designs I am in love with. I HATE the actual game. Needs to be shot in the face.
~Thank you all for 3 lovely years~

www.facebook.com/KuramaBabe

Offline Loki

• Quincy
« Reply #805 on: September 24, 2011, 07:40:43 AM »
A year or so ago, my friend Sugar gave me her copy of Unlimited Saga and I FINALLY got around to picking it up and playing. Okay, story and character designs I am in love with. I HATE the actual game. Needs to be shot in the face.

The reel system is derp.

Offline KuramaBabe

• Soul Reaper
  • Proud Mpreg fan
    • My YouTube
« Reply #806 on: September 24, 2011, 09:39:31 AM »
@ Loki: I was fine with it when I had my first few battles...then I started to unlock treasure chests...and evade traps...*punts game over a mountain, never to see the light of day again*

Huuuuurg, but I'm trying to play a little of each of the seven stories so I can at least give it a shot (and check out more cosplay options) before I get rid of it for good.
~Thank you all for 3 lovely years~

www.facebook.com/KuramaBabe

Offline daronsk

• Kamakura Superhero
« Reply #807 on: September 24, 2011, 09:58:13 AM »
Playing Eternal Sonata and just picked up Hunted: The demon forge so I have something to play with my friends when they come over.

Offline Loki

• Quincy
« Reply #808 on: September 27, 2011, 04:24:47 PM »
Playing Eternal Sonata and just picked up Hunted: The demon forge so I have something to play with my friends when they come over.

Eternal Sonata has a pretty enthralling storyline, however, the battle system was extremely repetitive.

@ Loki: I was fine with it when I had my first few battles...then I started to unlock treasure chests...and evade traps...*punts game over a mountain, never to see the light of day again*

Huuuuurg, but I'm trying to play a little of each of the seven stories so I can at least give it a shot (and check out more cosplay options) before I get rid of it for good.

Ya. It was very....not fun.

Offline daronsk

• Kamakura Superhero
« Reply #809 on: September 27, 2011, 05:10:43 PM »
Yup I'm starting to get that with Eternal Sonata.  The battle pacing speeding up as the game progresses just irks me as well.  I like my planning time.

anything